The Arab Photo Store LICENSING TERMS & CONDITIONS
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA): By downloading any image or material from our website, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions as outlined herein, and as listed elsewhere on our website:
agreement is made by and between The Arab Store (otherwise listed herein as You
or Your) who creates an account for the right to access, acquire, and use
Materials from this website. The Arab Photo Store hereby represents that
it owns all rights and copyrights to all materials on our website, and all
rights and copyrights to said website and materials shall remain the exclusive
property, right and control of and under The Arab Photo Store and"Materials"
from our website will constitute and be defined as any photo, image, design, or
layout represented on The Arab Photo Store website. By downloading any
Materials from The Arab Photo Store you are asserting your declaration that you
have read, understood, and agreed to all terms and conditions listed in this
Agreement, and otherwise identified on our website.
A. User's Rights to Materials from The Arab Photo Store. You agree to access, acquire, and use our Materials as follows:
1. These Terms and Conditions constitute a legal Agreement between You andThe Arab Photo Store.
2. The Arab Photo Store.com grants You a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to download and use our Materials according to the defined Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
3. You may access, acquire, and use the materials downloaded from The
Arab Photo Store.com subject to these Terms and Conditions strictly for
personal, private use only.
B. User's Restrictions on the Use of The Arab Photo Store
Materials. You agree not to access, acquire, or use our
Materials in any of the following manners:
1. You may not use or publish - including in print, electronic or online forms - our Materials in any editorial, commercial or promotional manner without mentioning The Arab Photo store ownership.
2. You may not at any time share, sell, give, or allow anyone to use your username/password, nor access your account for any reason.
3. You may not distribute, share, sell, or give away any of our Materials at any time for any reason whatsoever.
4. You may not distribute our Materials electronically or in hard copy.
5. You may not use any of the Materials downloaded or obtained from our site in a Website template or any template or design sold individually or as part of an archive or catalog collection, or an automated shopping system, under any circumstances.
6. You may not allow or authorize any third party to use the Materials for any purpose at any time or resell, sublicense, or otherwise make available the Materials for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or Web page.
7. You may not use any download software, internet accelerators, or other similar software or automated programs to access or download any materials from our website at any time.
8. You may not under any circumstances use Materials in connection with any illegal, obscene, immoral, or pornographic material.
C. You understand and agree that The Arab Photo Store may, in its sole discretion:
1. Monitor your download activity from The Arab Photo Store as often as The Arab Photo Store determines under its sole discretion for any reason and for any violation of this Agreement.
2. Disable any account that engages in what The Arab Photo Store determines to be a large number of photos on any given day, as such activity indicates possible EULA violations or abuse of a username/password and account.
3. Limit downloads to a fixed amount of downloads per 24 hour period, per user, as The Arab Photo Store sees fit on an individual basis, and to ensure the quality of our service is retained to be delivered to all.
4. Investigate any abuse of your username and password in connection with the The Arab Photo Store website or in connection with this Agreement.
5. Take the appropriate action to investigate all potential abuse, which can lead to contacting the individual involved with the violations, account suspension, account termination, or other actions deemed necessary depending on the nature and severity of the violations, if we are unable to confirm the validity of the activity.
6. Terminate your account immediately for any violation of this agreement, or the Terms and Conditions as defined in this Agreement and elsewhere on The Arab Photo Store, without notice. If your account is terminated for any violation of this Agreement and/or abuse of your username or password, and/or our Materials, you lose all rights to The Arab Photo Store Materials, and you must IMMEDIATELY delete any and all Materials obtained prior to this termination, and forfeit all fees paid.
understand that Materials are copyrighted and owned by The Arab Photo Store
only, and any unauthorized use of any of these Materials by you may be an
infringement upon said copyright.
E. The Arab Photo Store and all Materials are made available to you AS IS, AS AVAILABLE, And WITH ALL FAULTS. The Arab Photo Store its employees, directors, and officers and anyone else associated with The Arab Photo Store makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Arab Photo Store further makes no representation or warranty that your usage of The Arab Photo Store will be uninterrupted, error free of computer viruses, or other damaging materials. When you login to your account, and access The Arab Photo Store, you do so at your own risk.
F. The Arab Photo Store, its employees, directors, and officers, or anyone else associated with The Arab Photo Store shall not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, economic damages including but not limited to loss of revenue or profits, arising out of the use, or inability to use, the Materials. The Arab Photo Store, its employees, or related parties, will in no event be liable for any damages to exceed the amount paid by you for accessing or using The Arab Photo Store, and for accessing, acquiring, and/or using Materials from The Arab Photo Store.
G. AGE OF MAJORITY. You warrant and attest that you are of the age of majority, and that your signature shall serve as confirmation and attestation to this statement. You further agree that you fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of this agreement. You will not use these Materials in any way that is not permitted in this Agreement or in violation of this Agreement. Your use of these Materials will not violate any applicable law or regulation of any country, state, or other governmental entity. You further attest that the information you provide to The Arab Photo Store is accurate and true, including without limitation all credit card information
H. You agree to fully, indemnify, and hold harmless The Arab Photo Store, its employees, directors, officers, and any other entity associated with The Arab Photo Store, and eachof its successors, licensees, and assigns free and harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, losses, damages, expenses, including attorneys; fees and expenses, arising in connection with Your use of the Materials and this website or of any breach or alleged breach of any representation, warranty, or other promise made by You in this Agreement.
I. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. You acknowledge that this agreement expresses the parties entire understanding and agreement, and that there have been no warranties, representations, covenants, or understandings made by either party to the other except as expressly set forth in this agreement. Any modifications to this agreement shall be made in writing and agreed to by both parties in writing. The parties further acknowledge that this agreement supersedes, terminates, and otherwise renders null and void any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements or contracts, whether written or oral, entered into between the Buyer and Seller with respect to the matters expressly set forth in this agreement.
J. You agree, attest, and reaffirm your agreement to the terms listed herein and to conduct your transaction electronically.